The best new restaurants in Amsterdam!
It’s only March and so many new restaurants in Amsterdam opened the doors this year. As a foodie this is super exciting for me :-). I love to check out new places. So I went to all the new hotspots in Amsterdam and collected them in one overview for you!
New restaurants in Amsterdam | for drinks, dinner, lunch or just a coffee
1) The Fat Dog – hotdogs and bubbly, opening April 17
2) Hartje Oost – lunch and coffee
3) Cannibale Royale – late night dinner
4) i-Dock – shared dining on the waterfront
5) Vondelpark3 – the best terrace of the Vondelpark
6) Oostblok Theater – theater restaurant with farm to table restaurant
7) Brouwerij Troost – pub food and beer
8) Bakhuys – coffee, lunch and bakery
9) White Label Coffee – coffee, coffee and more coffee
10) Deli-Caat – delicatessen to eat in or out
11) Omelegg – for the best omelette in town
12) Spaghetteria West – fresh pasta for great prices
13) Bar Brouw Oost – craft beer and meat
14) Berry – coffee hotspot in West
15) Dophert – tasty vegan food
16) Le Petit Bistro – French food at The Grand
17) Ree7 – gastrobar at the Nine Streets
18) Dr. Blend – superfood and juices
19) Bar Mick – drinks and bar food
20) Bedford Stuyvesant – coffee and homemade cakes
21) Voldaan – soup and (meat)balls
22) Cotignac – authentic French bistro
23) SLA Westerstraat – super healthy salads
24) Scandinavian Embassy – coffee and lunch
25) Hotel Not Hotel – drinks, lunch and bites
Never a dull moment in Amsterdam! If you haven’t been to these spots yet I hope this lists inspires you to plan your upcoming dinners, afternoon drinks, coffee dates and lunches.
Enjoy and I love to hear how it was :-).
PS: more hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
Anne de Buck