The best new restaurants in Amsterdam!
It’s only March and so many new restaurants in Amsterdam opened the doors this year. As a foodie this is super exciting for me :-). I love to check out new places. So I went to all the new hotspots in Amsterdam and collected them in one overview for you!
New restaurants in Amsterdam | for drinks, dinner, lunch or just a coffee
1) The Fat Dog – hotdogs and bubbly, opening April 17
2) Hartje Oost – lunch and coffee
3) Cannibale Royale – late night dinner
4) i-Dock – shared dining on the waterfront
5) Vondelpark3 – the best terrace of the Vondelpark
6) Oostblok Theater – theater restaurant with farm to table restaurant
7) Brouwerij Troost – pub food and beer
8) Bakhuys – coffee, lunch and bakery
9) White Label Coffee – coffee, coffee and more coffee
10) Deli-Caat – delicatessen to eat in or out
11) Omelegg – for the best omelette in town
12) Spaghetteria West – fresh pasta for great prices
13) Bar Brouw Oost – craft beer and meat
14) Berry – coffee hotspot in West
15) Dophert – tasty vegan food
16) Le Petit Bistro – French food at The Grand
17) Ree7 – gastrobar at the Nine Streets
18) Dr. Blend – superfood and juices
19) Bar Mick – drinks and bar food
20) Bedford Stuyvesant – coffee and homemade cakes
21) Voldaan – soup and (meat)balls
22) Cotignac – authentic French bistro
23) SLA Westerstraat – super healthy salads
24) Scandinavian Embassy – coffee and lunch
25) Hotel Not Hotel – drinks, lunch and bites
Never a dull moment in Amsterdam! If you haven’t been to these spots yet I hope this lists inspires you to plan your upcoming dinners, afternoon drinks, coffee dates and lunches.
Enjoy and I love to hear how it was :-).
More hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
THINGS TO DO:
⋙ Canal Cruise by day or in the evening
⋙ A bike tour through Amsterdam OR Rent a bike by yourself
⋙ The best view over Amsterdam from the A’DAM Lookout
⋙ Visit Artis Royal Zoo
⋙ Rijksmuseum with the Dutch masters
⋙ Van Gogh Museum, a staple in Amsterdam
⋙ Stedelijk Museum for modern art lovers
⋙ MOCO Museum for street art
⋙ Photography museum FOAM
⋙ Amsterdam Light Festival (during winter months)
⋙ Cruise like a local with your own boat (great with good weather!)
ONE OF A KIND:
⋙ Discover the Instagrammable experience WONDR
⋙ Red Light District tour
⋙ Get out of town and into the Dutch country side of Giethoorn
| TIP: Buy an I amsterdam City Card. Save money on entrance fees to museums and attractions, public transport and profit from discounts on everything from restaurants to concerts. You can also skip some lines to make the most of your time in Amsterdam! You can buy a card for 24 hours up to 120 hours. Check the prices here >>
Our favourite hotels:
AFFORDABLE // €
☾ Generator Hostel: the best poshtel of the city located in a park.
☾ The Student Hotel: budget proof in trendy East.
☾ Het Volkshotel: affordable and with a cool rooftop bar.
☾ CitizenM: all you need is that XL bed (location near Amstel is great).
☾ Motel One: budget design hotel with locations at
VERY VERY NICE // €€
☾ Hotel V: with two locations and a great restaurant, in the city center and East.
☾ Sir Adam: with the coolest view over Amsterdam.
☾ Sweets: a unique stay in former bridge houses.
☾ Park Plaza Vondelpark: located next to Vondelpark and beautifully renovated.
☾ Hotel Dwars: small scale around the corner of the trendy Utrechtsestraat.
☾ Pillows Anna van den Vondel: great hotel close to Vondelpark.
☾ Hotel Mercier: new hotel in the cosy and historic Jordaan district.
☾ INK Hotel: lifestyle hotel in the heart of the city.
☾ The Hoxton: favourite lifestyle hotel right on the canals.
☾ Morgan & Mees: boutique hotel in Amsterdam West.
☾ Conscious Hotel Westerpark: in a beautiful building at the industrial Westergas area.
☾ QO Amsterdam: eco design hotel with a great skybar.
TOP LUXURY // €€€
☾ Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam: if you have something to celebrate this is the one.
☾ Pulitzer Amsterdam: on the canals at the border of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan.
☾ L’Europe: this hotel has the best spa with a view in Amsterdam.
☾ Conservatorium Hotel: located in one of the most beautiful buildings in town.
☾ W Amsterdam: with great restaurants and a rooftop bar with swimming pool.
Let’s get social
I really hope you enjoy your time in Amsterdam! On my Instagram account @yourlbb you can find more recommendations and new hotspots in town.
Follow @yourlbb on Instagram
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -