Vegan Boutique restaurant Zakaim tel aviv is the place to be!
Did you know that Tel Aviv belongs to one of the most vegan friendly cities in the world? Together with Chennai (India), Toronto, New York, Berlin and Detroit, Tel Aviv is listed in the top 10 of vegan cities of the world. And that’s not only because the biggest vegan festival of the world takes places in Tel Aviv, but also thanks to special restaurant gems like Zakaim Tel Aviv.
As soon as you enter Zakaim, it’ll become clear to you: it’s all about simplicity here. Upon entering you are immediately greeted by the friendly staff and the fresh vegetables, which are parading in one of the many baskets. Actually, you can watch this cute little corner for hours, because right behind the bar you can see the food preparations. The dishes served are a mix of Mediterranean and Persian cuisines and just taste sooo good. The frikeh with grilled vegetables and homemade fries with homemade ketchup are a must.
And also the rest of the interior makes your mouth watering. I cannot describe it on any better way than hipster heaven, with all those different tables and chairs. It makes you instant happy. Tip: walk to the back and check out the little hidden terrace. An intimate and cozy corner to relaxt and enjoy your food.
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide.
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Simtat Beit HaSho'eva 20Tel Aviv