Must try: the pizza Carbonara at Kitchen Market Tel Aviv
Are you in Tel Aviv on a Saturday? Go to the beach or the harbour, where you will find the hustle and bustle. When you are in the harbour, you should go to Kitchen Market for dinner! A nice restaurant on the 2nd floor of a roofed food market. All the food from the menu of Kitchen Market is freshly delivered from the market!
We shared coquilles and shrimps as a starter and both the dishes were great. Especially the shrimps in an almond and corn sauce tasted very eccentric. Who loves to eat pasta carbonara, like I do, can’t miss out on the pizza Carbonara at Kitchen Market Tel Aviv. Sound a bit weird, but it’s so delicious! And perfect to share if your appetite is a bit less because of the warm weather.
Tip: Don’t forget to ask for the dish of the day.
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Henger 12, Shuk HanamlTel Aviv