Fine dining at restaurant Claro Tel Aviv
Do you and your lover fancy a real night out during your city trip in Tel Aviv, then Claro Tel Aviv is an absolute must. Thanks to the wonderful property, the Mediterranean menu and the festive vibes you’ll experience the ultimate metropolitan atmosphere of Tel Aviv here.
You’ll find restaurant Claro nearby the Sarona market and just like the market, this restaurant is still fairly new. Or well new, the building itself dates back to 1886 and has had many different destinations. In the recent years the building has significantly been refurbished and transformed into a trendy restaurant. Because trendy, that’s Claro for sure. On the ground floor you can find the super big restaurant for fine dining, with a huge bar as the center piece. This gives the whole thing a New York-touch, so cool!
So on the menu at Claro Tel Aviv Mediterranean dishes, with farm-fresh fish, pasta or just with lots of meat. Just the two of you? Then the seafood seared on the plancha is highly recommended. It’s seafood heaven with only delicious flavors.
But also a floor below there’s a party going on. In the vaulted cellar you find a very nice bar, specially designed for when the dinner spontaneously emerged into a party. And here too intimate seating areas where drinks can flow. Yes, Claro is a place that you on’t want to leave.
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
HaArba'a Street 23Tel Aviv