The place to go for wine lovrers: Tasting Room Tel Aviv
A nice spot to do a wine tasting and to drink wine in Tel Aviv is Tasting Room! A wine bar in the neighbourhood of the new Sarona Market. First go for dinner to one of the nice restaurants in Sarona before you meet up with friends, your date, or your lover at the Tasting Room. After you walk two stairs down you enter a beautiful stylish basement. Check out the logo of the wine bar: a drawing of a wine barrel tap and a cock. So cool!
Last year Amsterdam opened up a few wine bars like Wijnbar Paulus and GlouGlou. It is nice to see that Tel Aviv is also the place to be to drink a wine. At the Tasting Room you can try out different kinds of wine; like white wine, rosé and red wines which you pour yourself from the tap. You definitely have to try an Israelian wine when you’re here! And don’t forget to order a tasty cheese- or charcuterie platter. Not a wine lover? They also serve a wide arrange of beers (also locally ones).
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
36 Eliezer Kaplan str.Tel Aviv