Over 100 different kinds of beer at Beer Bazaar Tel Aviv
When you feel like a nice cold beer, you absolutely have to go to Beer Bazaar in Tel Aviv! This trendy beer bar is close to the Carmel Market and is the place to go to for Israelian craft beer. They sell more than 100 different kinds of beer of which they brew a few themselves. And these are so tasty! Anne and I tried a few while we were hanging at the bar, chatting to the owner.
Either way you fancy a light white beer or are more fan of the heavier dark beers. They have it all! Because of the warm weather in Tel Aviv, I decided to have a light beer while we were at the Beer Bazaar. One you really have to try is the Fat Cat! I really have no clue where they get the name from but it was certainly my favourite! Another recommendation is the Oasis, a beer named after the desert. And don’t forget to check out the fun looking labels on the beers. Nice to know: you can also order gluten-free beers!
Feeling hungry after all those beers? They have a large menu of different sizes bites from big to small with a lot of them made with beer.
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Rambam 1 and 36 YishkonTel Aviv