Sushi, Temaki, Tempura, Yakitori and sashimi at TYO Tel Aviv!
Are you looking for a good Japanese restaurant? Go to TYO Tel Aviv! A modern decorated hotspot where they have the best sushi (and other Japanese meals). TYO is a really popular spot as well. So make sure you make a reservation before you go! Anne and I had lunch here on a really warm summer day and we tried a lot of different dishes from the menu.
Sushi, Temaki, Tempura, Yakitori, Sashimi… they have so many delicious things on the menu of TYO Tel Aviv. We ordered the Dragon Tempura with shrimps, scallops, bass, eggplant and sweet potato. A recommendation! After that we ordered two different sushi rolls. A salmon & shrimps roll and a unagi shrimps roll. Made with fresh ingredients served with spicy Japanese mayonnaise. So delicious!
Do you like to get as much sunshine as possible when you are on your city trip in Tel Aviv? TYO has got a nice outside terrace to spend your afternoon. Too hot outside? They have airco inside ;-)
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Montefiore 7Tel Aviv