Four different Italian restaurants at Little Italy Tel Aviv
Little Italy in Tel Aviv is an Italian concept existing of four different restaurants: Picnic, Trattoria, Vineria and Carnebirra. Super cool, because in that case you can exactly eat that Italian meal you feel like and choose a restaurant that fits your night. A romantic night? Go for example to Vineria! Out and about with men? Carnebirra is a recommendation. But also Picnic and Trattoria are worth a visit when you are in Tel Aviv.
Picnic >> Little Italy Tel Aviv
Do you feel like an Italian picnic? Go to the gourmet food market Picnic! The picnic baskets are ready for you to pick up and you can even borrow a picnic rug. Go for a stroll past the markets, collect Italian bites and enjoy!
Vineria >> Little Italy Tel Aviv
For a romantic evening of eating tapas Vineria is a recommendation! The cosy, warm bar serves Venetian tapas (Cichetti) and a few really good wines.
Trattoria >> Little Italy Tel Aviv
For very delicious fish, seafood and home-made pasta meals you have to go to restaurant Trattoria. The meals are based on the South Italian kitchen and taste delicious. Maybe this is because of the Mediterranean touch they give their dishes.
Carnebirra >> Little Italy Tel Aviv
A meat and beer restaurant! Perfect for the men amongst us because here they serve big portions of grilled porterhouse steaks!
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
18 Kaplan St.Tel Aviv