Breakfast for champs at Benedict Tel Aviv
For an extensive breakfast in Tel Aviv you have to go to Benedict! A very busy all day breakfast hotspot with 4 locations in Tel Aviv. In North Tel Aviv, close to the harbour. In Ben Yehudi. Somewhere outside of the city and at the brand-new Sarono Market. The Foodhallen of Tel Aviv. With all day we really mean all day. Benedict is open 24/7!
Classic breakfasts and mediterranean tapas
As soon as you walk into the door at Benedict Tel Aviv, you will smell delicious freshly baked bread. Perfect to order in the morning with some butter and a coffee! But don’t forget to check the rest of the menu to find classic breakfasts as mediterranean meals. From a veggie omelet to bacon and eggs, from pancakes to hamburgers with avocado. Perfect for the ones with a big appetite or a brunch with friends. Order a nice cocktail on the side and make it a boozy brunch!
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Ben Yehuda 171Tel Aviv