In the mood for a Spanish night? Go to Vicky Christina Tel Aviv!
Nothing is more fun that a night full of tapas with friends! In Tel Aviv tapas and wine bar Vicky Christina is the place to go to. A popular hotspot in the Neve Tzedet neighbourhood. The old trainstation is, like in Jerusalem, transformed into a really cool hub: HaTachana. With all sorts of restaurants, bars and boutiques. Definitely worth a visit!
Vicky Christina Tel Aviv is an open-air restaurant with a perfect lounge vibe. In the centre of the place you’ll find Tel Aviv’s oldest tree where the bar is build around. Or take a seat at one of the Spanish look-a-like small mosaic tables. In the background Spanish music is playing (sometimes live!) and the food is soooo good! One of Yourlbb’s favourite hotspots!
The menu x Vicky Christina Tel Aviv
We tried and shared a few different Spanish tapas while we were here. Ceviche, a portobello burger, green asparagus, fried cauliflower, scallops in bacon, grilled salmon, beef… To good to be true! And obviously we didn’t forget about the wine. We ordered a nice white wine with it.
Tip: Vicky Christina Tel Aviv is a popular spot, so make sure you make a reservation before you go there!
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Prof. Yehezkel Kaufmann 2Tel Aviv