Weekend inspiration for February 27 + 28 & March 1 >>
While writing this Amsterdam Weekend Guide I’m chilling at my pool-bed in Dubai. Soaking up some sun! I’m here for a weekend of Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat with my love. Oh yes and of course work too. But hey, I don’t mind working when I can dip my toes in the pool from time to time ;-). It’s my first time in the Vegas of the East! Thanks for all your lovely tips on Instagram by the way. Luckily you don’t have to be bored either in Amsterdam. Plenty of cool things to do! Read all about them in the Amsterdam Weekend Guide >>
PS: if you sign up for the newsletter you get this guide in your inbox every Friday!
Tip: listen to Amsterdam FM for my personal tips from the Amsterdam Weekend Guide. Live at 11.45!
– This one is so new I didn’t even had a chance to go there for dinner yet. If you can’t wait until the full report then check out Restaurant Adam at the Overtoom!
– Sunday there’s a Sunday Market at the Westergasterrein. Like we know it: cosy, with lots of food and drinks and cool stuff to buy.
– CATCH UP ON THE LATEST HOTSPOTS NOW:
* Instock Toko
* Morgan and Mees
* Guts & Glory
* Kip in het IJ
* Caffènation Amsterdam
* Bar Bra
* Cafe Carbon
* Mana Mana!
* SLA at the Middenweg.
* Thrill Grill
* Le Coq
* My Little Patisserie
* Eddy Spaghetti
– Some foodie proof lists to make your life easier! Did you check them yet?
* 11 x of the best Italians
* 12 burgerbars you must know
* 17 nicest breakfast spots in town
* 9 x cheese fondue in Amsterdam
* 14 healthy hotspots we love
* 9 cool spots with a fire place
* hotspots in Amsterdam where you can eat gluten free!
* 16 x the best brunch spots
* 15 great bars and cafes in Amsterdam
* 5 spots in Amsterdam for Italian coffee
* 5 favourite hotspots for hot coco
* 36 great coffee bars in Amsterdam
* 18 best cocktail bars in Amsterdam!
* 8 spots for free wifi, good coffee & lunch
* 20 of the newest restaurants in Amsterdam
* 9 best places to drink G&T’s in Amsterdam
* 10 restaurants where parking your car is no problem
* 20 new places for coffee and lunch
* 20 new restaurant hotspots
* 10 favourite healthy spots
* 5 Saturday food markets
– Winter closing party at the Zuidpool this weekend with the mini festival Dagverblijf Winterfest on February 28.
– Did you go to the expo ‘Look at me’ at the Tropenmuseum yet? Until March 15.
– The Chanel 2.55 celebrates its bday with a dedicated expo at the Museum of Bags and Purses.
Also cool at the Tassenmuseum: March 1 you can have your vintage gems examined and learn how much they are worth. More info >>
– Check out this new expositions at photo museum FOAM:
* New expo about the Amsterdam family Van Loon | Until March 29
* Araka, Photography of the after life | Until March 11
– Only this weekend! The outlet van Tenue de Nimes. Beautiful brand for less money. YES!
– Designer vintage galore at the pop-up store of The Next Closet at the Lijnbaansgracht. Until April 1!
PS: more hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Amsterdam Tips -
- To do -
Amsterdam Light festival
The Amsterdam Light Festival 2023/2024 are now on sale!More info & tickets »
Rent a bike!
Do you want to see a lot in a short time? Rent a bike and discover the city in a day.Rent a bike here »
Fabrique des Lumières
Perhaps the best new experience in Amsterdam West where art comes to life!Reserve a time slot »
- Stay -
Pillows Maurits Park
Pillows Maurits at the Park is one of the best new hotels in Amsterdam with spa and wellness.Discover prices »
Hotel Jakarta is sustainable, has a wonderful Indonesian restaurant and a nice swimming pool.Discover prices »
Hotel Boat & Co
Affordable and family-proof hotel with studios and a cozy restaurant near the Westerpark.Discover prices »
- Deals -
Antwerp from € 21,-
What about a day trip to Antwerp? Go by train! Check the direct connections here.Find train tickets »
London return from € 91,-
Travel in 4 hours and 13 minutes and without changing trains with the Eurostar from Amsterdam to London.Find train tickets »
Paris from € 35,-
Much more relaxed than flying! With the Thalys to Paris and get off at Gare du Nord.Find train tickets »