Discover the real HK with Hong Kong Foodie tours in Sham Shui Po
Hong Kong is foodie heaven! Oh man, I LOVE this city. Everywhere I travel I try to do a food tour to discover the real local food. On my last trip to Hong Kong I was invited on a food tour with Hong Kong Foodie. It was a really cool three hour tour with a local that make you discover a part of Hong Kong you probably wouldn’t go to normally. So if you’re a foodie like me this blog is a must read if you have plans to go to Hong Kong!
Hong Kong Foodie tours offers three different food tours and for the best experience you might want to do them all. If you have less time I can highly recommend the Sham Shui Po tour because it’s really different from what you will experience in the city center. The food tour in Central Hong Kong is all about the classic Hong Kong where colonial meets oriental food. You will also discover some unique antique streets during this tour. I also did this tour and it’s really fun! I haven’t tried their newest tour around the Tai Po Market yet though! The Hong Kong foodie tour I did was all about local food. Don’t expect to eat snake soup but you will definitely get a good try of food you probably never ate before!
Watch the YOURLBB.TV video about the tour below:[yourlbb.tv_cta]
In this blog I also added some photos to give you an idea of what you’re going to see and taste during the Sham Shui Po tour. If you want to taste what the real locals in Hong Kong eat from breakfast to dinner then the Sham Shui Pro food tour is a must. This food tour will show you around in some of Hong Kong’s oldest districts far away from the city center. This is where the locals live! Don’t expect fancy stuff or hotspots. The locations in Hong Kong Foodie tour are all about the food.
More info on the tours on hongkongfoodietours.com!
Hong Kong Travel Tips
> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: on my last trip I flew with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong they connect you to dozens of destinations throughout Asia. Search for cheap tickets here >>
> Tip: for only € 100,- you can book a stopover in Hong Kong when you fly with Cathay Pacific!
> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN HONG KONG:
– The Peninsula: stunning views over the skyline of Hong Kong
– Mandarin Oriental: incredible luxurious and classic hotel
– Ritz Carlton: in this hotel you also find the famous Ozon bar
– Hotel Stage: hip hotel close to theTemple Street night market
– Madera Hollywood: the location of this hotel in the heart of Soho is perfect!
– The Jervois: one of the best hotel in the hip Shueng Wan district
– Cordis Hotel: very luxurious hotel in Kowloon next to a huge shopping mall
– East Hong Kong: great lifestyle hotel with a cool rooftop bar
– 99 Bonham: hip hotel in the cool Shueng Wan district
– W Hong Kong: highly recommend in the summer because of the rooftop pool
– Cue Hotel: affordable lifestyle hotel in Wan Chai
– One96: staying for a longer time in Hong Kong? Then book a serviced apartment!
– The Park Lane Hotel: nice hotel in Causeway Bay with one of the best rooftop bars