Weekend inspiration for March 6, 7 & 8 >>
Do you look forward to spring too? I can’t wait for warmer weather! Going out and having brunch at these hotspots. On their terraces when they have them! Luckily there are plenty of nice new indoor spots for you to check out until it’s warm and sunny again. Have you been to these 13 new restaurants in Amsterdam yet? These and more tips in the Amsterdam Weekend Guide >> Happy weekend!
PS: if you sign up for the newsletter you get this guide in your inbox every Friday!
Tip: listen to Amsterdam FM for my personal tips from the Amsterdam Weekend Guide. Live at 11.45!
– We ate our way through the first months of 2015 and these are our 13 new favourite restaurants you must check out too!
– If you like craft beer then brewpub Craft Draft is a must visit this weekend.
– Some foodie proof lists to make your life easier! Did you check them yet?
* 11 x of the best Italians
* 12 burgerbars you must know
* 17 nicest breakfast spots in town
* 9 x cheese fondue in Amsterdam
* 14 healthy hotspots we love
* 9 cool spots with a fire place
* hotspots in Amsterdam where you can eat gluten free!
* 16 x the best brunch spots
* 15 great bars and cafes in Amsterdam
* 5 spots in Amsterdam for Italian coffee
* 5 favourite hotspots for hot coco
* 36 great coffee bars in Amsterdam
* 18 best cocktail bars in Amsterdam!
* 8 spots for free wifi, good coffee & lunch
* 20 of the newest restaurants in Amsterdam
* 9 best places to drink G&T’s in Amsterdam
* 10 restaurants where parking your car is no problem
* 20 new places for coffee and lunch
* 20 new restaurant hotspots
* 10 favourite healthy spots
* 5 Saturday food markets
– If you’re a chocolate lover the Chocoa festival is an event not to miss this weekend! March 6-8.
– Spring is in the air at this Local Goods Saturday Market at the Hallen. Food, drinks, fun!
– Did you go to the expo ‘Look at me’ at the Tropenmuseum yet? Until March 15.
– The Chanel 2.55 celebrates its bday with a dedicated expo at the Museum of Bags and Purses.
– Check out this new expositions at photo museum FOAM:
* New expo about the Amsterdam family Van Loon | Until March 29
* Araka, Photography of the after life | Until March 11
– Designer vintage galore at the pop-up store of The Next Closet at the Lijnbaansgracht. Until April 1!
– Party minded people will LOVE to hear that it’s 5 Days Off this weekend! Until March 8 at the Melkweg and Paradiso.
– Welcome to the new clubs in Amsterdam! The Warehouse, Club Closure and Radion
PS: more hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Amsterdam Tips -
- To do -
Amsterdam Light festival
The Amsterdam Light Festival 2023/2024 are now on sale!More info & tickets »
Rent a bike!
Do you want to see a lot in a short time? Rent a bike and discover the city in a day.Rent a bike here »
Fabrique des Lumières
Perhaps the best new experience in Amsterdam West where art comes to life!Reserve a time slot »
- Stay -
Pillows Maurits Park
Pillows Maurits at the Park is one of the best new hotels in Amsterdam with spa and wellness.Discover prices »
Hotel Jakarta is sustainable, has a wonderful Indonesian restaurant and a nice swimming pool.Discover prices »
Hotel Boat & Co
Affordable and family-proof hotel with studios and a cozy restaurant near the Westerpark.Discover prices »
- Deals -
Antwerp from € 21,-
What about a day trip to Antwerp? Go by train! Check the direct connections here.Find train tickets »
London return from € 91,-
Travel in 4 hours and 13 minutes and without changing trains with the Eurostar from Amsterdam to London.Find train tickets »
Paris from € 35,-
Much more relaxed than flying! With the Thalys to Paris and get off at Gare du Nord.Find train tickets »