Amsterdam Weekend Guide for February 23, 24 and 2522 February 2018
27 things you’ll want to do in amsterdam this weekend
It’s just last weekend that we were so thrilled about the warm weather, this weekend it’s time to wear your gloves again in Amsterdam. But luckily we don’t need to stay inside, because of course there are many things to do this weekend in Amsterdam! Like a Pool Party in the Sloterparkbad on Saturday, or go for shopping at The Maker Market in De Hallen and on Sunday there are yet again lots of spots to visit for any kind of brunch you can think of. Are you chosing the Bottomless Brunch at the INK Hotel, or do you prefer an extensive brunch like at Izakaya? Whatever you pick, I wish you lots of fun this weekend in Amsterdam!
HAPPY WEEKEND! <3
27 tips for fun things to do this weekend in amsterdam
- Would you like to win a three course dinner at the Kruidfabriek by Lute with a private driver and pick up in luxury Peugeot 3008 SUV? Check out how to WIN!
- This Saturday is Nacht voor de Nacht. That means that you can stop by all participating clubs with a passe partout (€ 17,50). Among the participating clubs are De School, Shelter and the Paradiso. You can also have dinner during the night at 10 participating restaurants. For example Rijsel and Baut offer a midnight dinner. The new Mayor of the Night will also be elected. Check out the Facebook event here.
- Unlimited prosecco at the Bottomless Brunch this Sunday in the INK Hotel. A savory and sweet dish, a cocktail and as many prosecco as you would like for € 29,-. It starts at 12.30PM. Check the Facebook event here.
- Saturday and Sunday The Maker Market is back again at De Hallen. All the jewelry are on discount this weekend, but you can also just stop by for something to eat or a drink of course. Click here for the Facebook event.
- The party Edelwise is back this year! This Friday they start at 5PM at Edel. They also have the option to have dinner there. As always coming early is recommended! Otherwise chances are you’ll spend a large part of the evening outside waiting in the line ;-). Check the Facebook event here.
- Have you already visited the Cosy Coffee Bar in the Pijp? This new spot at the Albert Cuyp will set you in tropical vibes in the coldness were in!
- This Sunday you can come for an Extreme Brunch at Izakaya. They’ve thought of everything: music, champagne, entertainment and lots of food of course. In case you’d only want to stop by for a drink or a later lunch, you can still enjoy the music and entertainment. Click here for the Facebook event.
- Airhockey is hot! The TonTon Club agrees and that’s why they’re opening the very first airhockey hall of Europe this Friday. This hall will be named Puck and everyone is invited to the festive opening. Check out the Facebook event here.
- The temperatures may be around freezing point, a pool party is always a good idea. And that’s why they’re celebrating The Pool in the Sloterparkbad this Saturday. Be quick to buy tickets, as the last editions have been completely sold out. Click here for the Facebook event.
- It’s time for a blast from the past at Amsterdam Roest this Saturday. This evening they’ll celebrate Respect for the 80’s, so expect lots of dance hits, Madonna and Michael Jackson! Check the Facebook event here.
- Have you heard the good news? Uniqlo is coming to The Netherlands! This nice clothing brand will be located in the establishment that first hosted Forever21.
- Attention to mommy’s and mommy’s to be! Kids to Kids is hosting a pop-up shop in the Berenstreet (Nine Streets). From jumpers to accessories. And everything is on sale. Check the Facebook event here.
- Bingo with a twist. Do you recognize all the Goldy Oldy’s from the Dutch music and is your card full? If so, you have a bingo at TapZuid this Sunday! You can purchase as many playing cards as you want and you can win several prices. It starts 7.30PM, click here for the Facebook event with more info.
- Would you like to be up to date on all the spots that are opening soon? If so, keep an eye on our ‘Coming Soon‘ list!
- Oysters for one euro this Saturday at Le Nouveau Riche at the Rokin. Ideal if you’re craving a drink after shopping or if you’re down for a drink in the afternoon. Check the Facebook event here.
- Photographer Hugo Snelooper is presenting his first exposition in The Hoxton. While skateboarding he photographed many different people and locations and they will be open for public this Saturday. Click here for the Facebook event with more info.
- This is a collaboration we’re really looking forward to: Two Chefs Brewing meets Restaurant Jacobsz in their joined spot Bar Alt. Unfortunately we have to have a little more patience as they’re not open yet, but read all about what we know for now!
- You can come to this bar at the Overtoom until deep in the night for burgers and more. As Goldy Amsterdam is one of the few spots at the Overtoom with the much desired night license.
- It’s Joris Voorns‘ birthday and he’s celebrating it this Sunday at Thuishaven! They only have tickets by doorsale left, so be there on time. The party starts at 1PM. Check the Facebook event here.
- This Sunday you can get a true Berlin Breakfast at Poesiat & Kater. From 10AM till 3PM you can enjoy breakfast platters with coffee, tea or a German beer ;-). Check the Facebook event here.
but make sure to not forget these tips…
- On the ground floor of the Moco Museum you can go to the exposition Banksy: Laugh Now. There are around 50 art pieces by the street legend and you it’s definitely a must see. It’s the first time in history that there’s an exposition on and about the work of Banksy.
- Is this weather too cold for you and would you rather stay inside? A visit to the movie theatre is always a good idea! Check out our list here with movies you want to see in the theatre this February!
- For some drinks this weekend you can yet again go to Partisan. From Saturday afternoon the party starts here. Check the Facebook event here.
- Would you like to make some cultural trips this February? Check out our list with expositions you want to visit this February!
- More tips in our winter lists:
- Feel like doing something different in Amsterdam, but don’t know what? Check out our Amsterdam Bucketlist with 56 things you had to have done at least once in your life!
Tip: We have many more fun lists! Check them here >>
PSSSST… you can find more (travel) tips in my books!
- Feed Your Wanderlust – Travel Guide for a bohemian lifestyle (new in 2018)
- Staycation – 22 guides and shortlists for a vacation close to home (new in 2018)
- Wanderlust – Urban Travel Style Guide
- De Amsterdam City Guide (Dutch) & The Amsterdam City Guide (English)
- Get our
- Amsterdam app
- With over 800 hotspots nearby
Now on Yourlbb.tv
Last week was very special for me! I was invited as one of the first
Last week was very special for me! I was invited as one of the first
The Avocado Show has some of the best avo-dishes in town. I tried almost all
Despite the rain this has been a great week in Amsterdam. And we are just