25 x Restaurants (and more) that open soon in Amsterdam31 July 2017
the new restaurants in Amsterdam that open the doors soon
Latest update: 31 – 067-2017
You probably follow Your Little Black Book because you want to be the first to know about new hotspots that are opening their doors in Amsterdam. Sometimes we KNOW about the new places coming to town, but sometimes there’s just NOTHING to tell yet besides a logo and some rumours about the concept. No information about the menu or the interior design, and often not even more than a Facebook page with a logo. On Your Little Black Book I like to hear the story behind a new hotspot, talk to the new owners, and when they open of course also try and taste the food. BUT, we listened to you and will share our weekly scoops with you in this blog. Then YOU will have a great story when talking to your colleagues or friends ;-). And as soon as we can share the WHOLE STORY about the place, you’ll be the first one to know on Your Little Black Book!
These are the new hotspots in amsterdam to keep an eye on:
- The Dirty Chicken Club: Chef Justin Brown is going to open a chicken walhalla on the Wallen this fall and we’re already excited!
- Vegan Junk Food Bar in the Pijp: Good news for everyone who doesn’t want to bike a long way for the vegan burgers of Vegan Junk Food Bar. They’re coming to the Pijp!
- Mr. Hazelnut: Soon you can find a taqueria in the Jordaan. We’re so ready for the fresh, spicy tacos and cold beers at the long bar!
- Brouwerij Troost in Oost: YES Brouwerij Troost opens (hopefully soon) a location in East at the Oosterpoort.
- Second location Pluk: Also Pluk opens a second location, a few doors next to our office in the Berenstraat. Carrot cake for lunch please!
- Bistro Zebra: During the day a bistro for a cup of coffee made with local roasted beans, in the afternoon you get a French baguette with a nice glass of wine on the terrace and in the evening you can enjoy a lovely diner. Bistro Zebra will soon open its doors on the romantic Valentijnskade in Amsterdam East.
- Parallel: This summer we can visit Parallel Amsterdam for a new food concept with Spanish influences. I smell tapas, Spanish sausages and a lot of red wine!
- Bodon: Eating at Bodon isn’t just about good French dishes, it’s also about culinary show elements. Quite fun!
- Lil’ Amsterdam: Lil’ Amsterdam gets a whole passage at Amsterdam Central Station. There will be 19 different stores and food spots that all have something to do with art, culture, design, food and fashion.
- Cannibale Royale in Noord: Soon steak, garlic bread and beers at night in North!
- Juniper & Kin: Later this year a new hotel opens its doors in Amsterdam at the Amstelkwartier: QO and this hotel is going to have a such nice hotel bar! Soon we can have a cocktail and enjoy Amsterdam from the 21th floor at Juniper & Kin!
- Blauwe Draak: A new, Indonesian restaurant at the Willemsparkweg where we actually know nothing about yet. Hurry up, we’re curious!
- George Fish Shop: George Fish Shop is going to be a real shop where you can order delicious fruit de mer, oysters and other seafood to cook at home. Craving a sandwich with for example fresh eel? Then you can also drop by George Fish Shop. Take it with you to the park or eat it on your way home.
- Tweede locatie de Japanner: Oh yes there is a second location of De Japanner coming on the Bilderdijkstraat. The second Asian spot will look like the one in the Pipe, but with less less fried snacks on the menu. You can also have lunch over here!
- Chin Chin Club: The Chin Chin Club is the place to be for everything, really everything! For old school karaoke and nostalgic games, cocktails and clubbing until early in the morning, dim sum and other tasty Chinese dishes. We can’t wait!
- The Breakfast Club Zuidas: The Breakfast Club will be open from 8 AM for a cup of coffee, a healthy smoothie and of course for the famous pancakes as well, till 6 PM, all at the Zuidas.
- George Marina: George Marina will open soon along the water in Amsterdam. Nice, we can already imagine ourselves sitting on their terrace with oyster and a glass over wine.
- Nacarat: Nacarat is the newest project of chef Ron Blaauw where you want to book a table soon. Together with Hudson’s Bay, who’s opening department store at the Rokin this autumn, we can find Naracat Amsterdam on the 5th floor!
- Mama Kelly: MaMa Kelly, from The Hague, comes to Amsterdam and we can’t wait! MaMa Kelly is thé spot in The Hague, where we even wanted to go from Amsterdam for chicken & lobster.
- The Arc by Lute: Peter and Marieke Lute, known from De Kruidfabriek, Explore and LUTE® restaurant, are opening a new restaurants in oktober 2017 in the Pijp Amsterdam: The ARC by LUTE!
- Bar Bateau: Bar Bateau is taking over Bocconi at the Spaarndammerstraat in Amsterdam West. What to get? Espresso and wine in the sun on a lovely terrace. All we need!
- House of Watt: Fresh from the press, House of Watt will soon open in the lobby of the old Casa 400 hotel. Study in a big cafe, with good coffee and end your day with some local beers or have a a relaxed (affordable) lunch.
- Ter Brugge: There’s not a lot of information available about this new hotspot, except that we can tell you, you definitely want to go here!
- Le Bleu Citron: A French bistro with classics and good wine at the Muiderstraat, yes please!
- Loetje Zuidas: YES, Loetje gets a restaurant at the Zuidas with terrace. Tuna steak for one please!
Did you spot anything and want to sent us a tip?
You can always email me at anne @ yourlittleblackbook.me!
PS: in my books I share many more Amsterdam tips, city guides and travel tips:
Now on Yourlbb.tv
Come to Wen Amsterdam for the best gifts (for yourself ;-))
Come to Wen Amsterdam for the best gifts (for yourself ;-))
Do you like art, photography and street art? Then come to this street art art
Swimming is winning! These are our favourite swimming spots in Amsterdam!