Ramona will become your best friend for cocktails in greenpoint!
The perfect spot in Greenpoint for drinks is Ramona. Here you go for superior cocktails like the Red Bitch or the High Seas. It already requires some creativity to come up with names like that, don’t you think? ;-). Ramona has a long bar where you can sit comfortably to have cocktails, local craft beers or a good glass of wine. The interior of Ramona in Greenpoint Brooklyn is very cool. Especially the way they used the wood. Or should I say laid it down? The fish-bone floor, the small tables with incrusted wooden mosaic. Really beautiful! Nice hotspot in Brooklyn for a drink and some bar bites!
Greenpoint is the suburb North of Williamsburg and a recommendation to go to while you’re on a city trip in New York!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
113 Franklin StreetNew York (Brooklyn)