cute hotspot vlakbij Soho: Maman New York!
Must visit when in New York: Maman! A breakfast, lunch, brunch and coffee spot in Little Italy op het randje van Soho. When you enter, Maman looks like a take away. And it is! But it’s more. Walk al the way to the back and you’ll find a nice space to sit. Locals working here on their laptops, drinking coffee with friends and eating a croissant, sandwich or quiche. And from own experience I can tell you the quiche is delicious!
Look & food x Maman New York
Furthermore, Maman is very cute spot. Think of dark brown floor and tabels, a white brick wall, white chairs, a lot of plants, vases and flowers on the tabels. So nice! It feels like you’re sitting in a back garden, but then covered. A bit girly, but don’t be surprised many men come here too for a shot of cafeïne.
Extra nice: on Saturday and Sunday Maman has a New York brunch from 9 till 3.
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
239 Centre St.New York (Little Italy)