Bar slash clubhouse in New york: Fig 19!
Hidden gem in the Lower East Side: Fig 19. Or actually: Figure Nineteen. A bar slash clubhouse which reminds us of a speakeasy bar in New York because its tucked away behind art gallery Envoy Enterprises. And because it is not easy to get in. No secrets codes at Fig. 19. But you have to know a member to get in. Tip: ask in the hotel for help! And trust me: it’s worth it!
Once you’re inside at Fig 19 you’re surrounded by a hipster crowd drinking prosecco (from the tap!) or a cocktail. Put your nicest dress on and make it a fun night out. Some nice house tunes, dozens of candle lights to light up the room… From Thursday till Sunday the place to go!
Discover more hotspots in New York in our New York City Guide by clicking on the black button below.
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
131 1/2 Chrystie St.New York (Lower East Side)