Yummy! Dim Sum-ing at Dim Sum Bar New York!
There is (almost) nothing better than an evening of Dim Sum-ing! In New York you have to be in Chinatown for the best low Dim Sum spots. But also in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, we discovered a nice Dim Sum bar. The Dim Sum Bar! On walking distance of Salt + Charcoals where you can eat Japanese or Maison Premiere where you absolutely have to go on a date-night.
At Dim Sum Bar they serve authentic dishes from Grandmother’s recipe’s. The most popular dish is the “Lava Bao”. A Chinese bun with a soft boiled egg. And obviously you can order a variety of Dim Sums here. Nice: when you go inside you will see all these steam baskets hanging of the wall! Such a great idea!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
Did you see our New York video’s yet? Check out all the cool hotspots with your own eyes. Watch more travel videos on YOURLBB.TV >>
167 Grand St.New York (Brooklyn)