The nicest hotspots at Beukenplein Amsterdam
Beukenplein is one of the nicest squares in Amsterdam East don’t you think? Here you will find several spots to drink coffee, eat a bite or have a drink with friends. If you are not familiar with Beukenplein or wondering what else can be discovered here, then read on! In this blog we gathered places to go to on Beukenplein in Amsterdam.
7 x food & drinks on Beukenplein Amsterdam
– Coffee Bru: coffee bar with specialty coffee, cakes and lunch. Looking for a place to work ánd good coffee? Also then this is a must visit!
– Rotisserie: thé place to go to if you like chicken! At Rotisserie you can go for a half or whole chicken from the spit. Nomnomnom!
– Maxwell Cafe: a small but cozy eatery. Here they have 9 specialty beers on tap, cocktails and you can eat delicious daily menus. Oh and do not forget that they have a large terrace in the summer!
– Soto & Sate: during the summer months you’ll find the IJsboefje here, but during the winter months this places is transformed into a delicious Asian street food valhalla.
– Smokin’ Barrels: go to Smokin’ Barrels for lobster, burgers, salads, cocktails and beers. As you can see (read): this is the right place for a surf and turf! And the food is grilled on real smoking barrels.
– Mama Dough: also Mama Dough is – just like Soto & Sate – a new name in the list. You’ll find this place where Bidou used to be and guess what they’re serving? Pizzas!
– Eriks Delicatessen: this deli shop sells whatever you need for a romantic evening! Cheese, bottles of wine, ham and bread of Vlaamsch Broodhuys.
Enjoy our Beukenplein!
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -