THESE ARE THE MOST POPULAR SPOTS OF LAST YEAR!
In the summer I shouldn’t say it out loud, but did you know that I secretly love it when the autumn weather slowly begins? I’m always so excited for the holiday season with cozy dinners and city trips. With its late summer days and first stormy days, September 2016 has just been the perfect transition from summer to autumn. In this blog I’m sharing the BEST OF 2016 for the month of September. Did you go to there yet?
3 X SPOTS TO HAVE ON YOUR RADAR
- AUBERGE JEAN MARIE: Auberge Jean Marie is a new French restaurant on the Albert Cuyp and is inspired by an elegant inn. Think of good wines, white tablecloths and more good wines. With delicious dishes from the kitchen, the extensive wine cellar and the friendly service they make you feel like a god in France.
- HET WARENHUIS: Het Warenhuis is open on one of the most vibrant streets of the city: the Haarlemmerstraat. From 07.30 you can go here for breakfast, brunch and lunch.
- CAFE AMOI: Koude Bintang biertjes en Indonesische gerechten als daging rendang – pittig gestoofd rundvlees – en daging hijau – biefstuk met groene chili pepers, dat krijg je bij de nieuwe hippe Indonesische parel op de Kinkerstraat. Cold Bintang beers and Indonesian dishes like daging rendang – spicy stewed beef – and daging hijau – steak with green chillies, is what you get at this new hip Indonesian gem on the Kinkerstraat.
TIP: more hotspots on YOURLBB.TV
Did you know we make short video’s of a lot of hotspots in Amsterdam? You can check them out on our Youtube channel YOURLBB.TV. You can also watch a lot of city and travel guides there for destinations all over the world. And the good news? Subscribing to the channel is free and when you do you get an alert of every new video of YOURLBB.TV and all other channels that you’re following. Do I see you there?[yourlbb.tv_cta]
PS: did you already spot our other best of lists?
- 34 x best new restaurants of 2016
- 10 x Yourlbb’s favourite news stores in 2016
- 3 x BEST OF August 2016
Anne de Buck