Amsterdam Weekend Guide for 14, 15 & 16 november!
I’m sooo excited about this weekend. It’s full of cool events and markets. I also have a reservation at my favourite restaurant Rijsel for dinner with my family. And that’s not all… I’m also going to Americano Bar & Kitchen (again!). My foodie life is treating me well. Discover the best things to do November 12, 15 & 16 in the Amsterdam Weekend Guide!
You can follow my daily adventures on Instagram and Twitter. Search for Your Little Black Book via @yourlbb!
– 37 great coffee bars in Amsterdam! YES, we listed them in one overview.
– One can never drink too many cocktails ;-). That’s why Yourlbb listed the 18 best cocktail bars in Amsterdam!
– This Sunday you can enjoy food and drinks with friends at the Neighbourfoodmarket at Westergasfabriek.
– Do you like pop-up restaurants? This Saturday it’s Restaurant Day! You can open your own pop-up restaurants or check out a pop-up restaurant.
– VOLT at the Ferdinand Bolstraat is totally renewed. New design, new menu and a great vibe! Perfect for afternoon drinks.
– NY chic: Americano Bar & Kitchen is open at the Amsteldijk.
– Enjoy coffee from Coffeevine at their weekend pop-up at Charlie + Mary this weekend.
– This Sunday at Struik: Soulfood Sundays. With cocktails, tunes and soulfood!
– Missing your holiday in Spain? Bring back memories during Paella week at Mercat. Until November 16!
– Saturday and Sunday you can drink all the bubbly in the world at the champaign edition of Liquid Art 2014.
– Yourlbb created lists to guide you through all our favourite spots:
* 20 of the newest restaurants in Amsterdam
* 9 best places to drink G&T’s in Amsterdam
* 10 restaurants where parking your car is no problem
* 20 new places for coffee and lunch
* 20 new restaurant hotspots
* 10 favourite healthy spots
* 5 Saturday food markets
– Coming soon:
* George Burger Bistro
More foodie proof recs that are around every weekend:
– Brunch is hot in Amsterdam!
* Here’s a link to all the brunch spots in Amsterdam Yourlbb loves.
*Saturday and Sunday you can book your spot on G’s (former G&T’s) brunch boat! Sailing at 11 am or 13.30 pm. Reservations via email@example.com.
– Best oyster happy hour in Amsterdam! Every Saturday and Sunday between 3 – 7 pm at Hugo’s Bar & Kitchen. All oysters for only € 1,-! Great deal right?! And soooo NY ;-).
– Very special pop-up sale! Photographer Robert Alexander opens Propshop 020, a pop-up sale on Saturday and Sunday. Expect a personal collection of antiques, curiosa and photoshoot props. Location: Studio Ohk.
– If you LOVE sneakers you have to check out the Sneakeress fair at Amsterdam Roest this weekend.
– Good news! The Things I Like, Things I Love, stores stays at De Pijp. For good!
– Three of my favourite vintage shops in Amsterdam:
* Tatski & Kar at Koningsstraat 27a.
* Libertine is a gallery slash store for vintage curiosities at the Prinsengracht.
* Kaufhaus is a cool vintage clothing and furniture store at the Sweelinckstraat 21 in Amsterdam.
– This weekend it’s time for one of the most unique festivals in Amsterdam. Kantor at a former office building in Amsterdam West! From Friday to Sunday.
– YES, it’s IJ-hallen Flea market again this weekend! Treasure hunting at the NDSM wharf in Amsterdam North on November 15 & 16.
– Will we ever get bored of markets? Check out Wundermarket! A new market on Saturday and Sunday at Kanaalstraat 149.
– Do you like street art? Discover the best street art in Amsterdam and book a tour. Check out our blogs about Street Art Amsterdam tours. Also very cool if you live in Amsterdam!
– New expo at the Eduard Planting Gallery! Fashion photographer Rohn Meijer “Dreams go on”. Until December 1.
– Do you like street art? Check the new expo at the Go Gallery on the Prinsengracht for “Spread Your Wings”. Two artists, two styles! Until December 31.
– Check out this new expositions at photo museum FOAM:
* Vivian Maier, Street Photographer | until January 28
– Marlene Dumas x Stedelijk Museum until January 4.
– Tip: go to Kantor to party at night ;-).
– We Eat DJ’s for Breakfast! Saturday afternoon at Paper Planes.
– A bit older crowd, great tunes and good vibe: Disco Dolly.
– Always fun: cocktails and dancing at Chapter21!
– Thrill Grill at the Gerard Doustraat for the best burgers.
– Rijks is the new fancy restaurant at the Rijksmuseum by Chef Joris Bijdendijk. Discover Rijks here!
– Have you been to the new &Other Stories shop in Amsterdam yet?
– Healthy juices & more at Roots at the Amstelveenseweg. Try the number 2!
– Miuse is a new concept store at De Pijp for a collection of beautiful labels for ladies. Gerard Doustaat 80.
– De Foodhallen are open! I’ve been there 3 times already and I love it there. Many food stalls with great food, a bar for drinks and a nice crowd who likes to food too.
– Have you been to Remise47 yet? Also located at De Hallen but then at the design hotel. Nice spot for dinner and cocktails.
– New bar in town! Bar Jones at the Nes. Just a laid back place for drinks with a vintage interior.
– Sotto is a nice pizza place who now has a second location at the Roelof Hartstraat. Pizza, like pizza is supposed to be!
– Back to Black is a new coffee bar in the heart of Amsterdam. At this cool concept everything is for sale. More about Back to Black here.
– Psssst… did you know that the Marie Stella Maris archive has a cute coffee and water cafe in the basement? Just saying ;-).
– Betty Blue is a cool new pastry store in the city center which is all about sweet stuff. Yum!
PS: more hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!