at passion ibiza you get the nicest organic dishes
At Passion Ibiza in the harbour of Ibiza-City (unfortunately not on the side where the ships come in, but we can forgive this beautiful spot for that) you can eat organic food. You can either choose to have it on the spot or to take it out, for example to the beach. Inside at the bar you can find handpicked fresh pieces of veggies and fruit which seem to say: pick me, pick me! So that is exactly what we do. The fresh juices are served in a preserving jar, nice to take a picture of.
As dessert we choose one of the organic cakes, because they really look yum! Too delicious to leave behind. Combined with a fresh coconut milk you got your energy and vitamin boost done for the rest of the day.
The interior almost screams at you with all sorts of inspiring quotes on the walls, but we have to admit: On Ibiza everything is possible. We feel almost zen after our visit at Passion Café!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Passeig Joan Carles I, 23Ibiza City