cool things for your interior at la galeria elefante Ibiza
The sign “children left unattended will be sold to the circus” will get your immediate attention when you walk through the door of La Galeria Elefante in Ibiza. A nice shop with art, kitsch and things for your interior. This shop is full of funny, beautiful, handy and cute things. Definitely worth a look when you are on Ibiza!
The shop has about 10 different rooms with so many things for sale, more than you could perhaps have in your entire life. From fun embroidered cushions, to stuffed butterflies in a frame. So many super cute must-haves! They also sell art and beautiful prints. So, be warned: you wont be able to leave this place with empty hands. Enjoy!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!
Carretera San Miguel 3.2 kmIbiza City
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -