watching the yachts pass by at bio bites
The marina of Ibiza (Marina Botafoch) is hot! Especially since Bio Bites Ibiza is a hotspot here. Here you can have a delicious breakfast or lunch with fresh juices, yoghurt and bread rolls. Everything is organic and tastes very delicious. Who would have thought a bowl of yoghurt with agave syrup and fresh fruit would taste so delicious? Also the juices taste like you want to lick your fingers to enjoy it!
Bio Bites has eye for detail; every placemat contains an inspiring quote. For example: listen to your heart. Looks great when you want to share your photogenic food on Instagram!
This bread roll with avocado, goat cheese and tomato is a recommendation!
At Bio Bites you will find yourself on a great spot in the harbour of Ibiza-City. Watching the yachts pass by while your enjoying your vitamin boost.
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Passeig Joan Carles I 1021Ibiza City
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -