Yes, it’s that time again: the Amsterdam weekend is very well stocked with nothing but loads of fun things to do. And what do you want more with such beautiful autumn days? It’s almost impossible to stay in when mother Nature is treating you this well. Strolling through the park and have lunch at Vondelpark3 or PARK afterwards… Or just stay indoor all day at one of the cool exhibitions in the wonderful museums. And yes, there are also many new all day hotspots that are hard to resist. Oh choices, choices, choices! What will you this weekend? Discover your best options in this Amsterdam Weekend Guide. Enjoy! >>
Plus another tip than usual: send your friends a post card from Amsterdam this weekend! The last few months I try to send a post card to my friends more often to let them know that I think about them and it’s so much fun! It’s a small thing to do with a huge effect. Discover the most beautiful Amsterdam themed post cards here.
AND DID YOU HEAR THIS YET?
So cool… I have to share this before I tell you all about the weekend. I’m nominated for the VIVA-400 and with your support I can win this award. Will you vote for me? Today is the last chance, Just click this link to make me feel like Hilary ;-). Thank you for your support!
– Three lists to make the weekend even more fun:
>> 5 x the best hummus in Amsterdam
>> 10 x the best places to brunch in Amsterdam-East
>> 24 x the most beautiful places to eat in Santorini
– Up for something different? Go for drinks, bites and jeu de boules to the newest pop-up in Amsterdam. Rent a lane at Mooie Boules on the Haarlemmerweg, bring your balls (or rent them) and dance till late after your game. This pop-up is open on Friday and Saturday and the food is made by Fier. We like!
– Looking for a nice place to dine this Friday? At Scandinavian Embassy they serve a 6-course Nordic Cuisine dinner. You can make reservations via their facebook-page.
– Also Hotel de Goudfazant hosts a unique dinner experience during Nightcare x de Goudfazant x Live on Stage. A midnight dinner with live music and other entertainment!
– Winelovers pay attention! The Biggest wine bar of the Netherlands will be at the Hallen from Thursday to Saturday!
– And also good news for all the bao bun lovers: it’s Korean Boa Buns Night in Amsterdam-West at Conscious Hotels this Saturday.
– A new coffee spot and urban jungle in Amsterdam-East. For good coffee and breakfast you can now go to Benji’s.
– In Amsterdam-West all day hotspot Bartack is open for business. Have you already been there?
– Every stroll is a party with this beautiful autumn weather. All the colored leaves are so beautiful. Finish your stroll at Vondelpark3 where even the menu is autumn proof. Discover their newest menu here.
– Also the Oosterpark is a beautiful autumn destination. Park Restaurant is the place to go after your stroll.
– For Vietnamese bites & snacks you can now go to the newest gem of Casper Reinders: Bo Nam in the city centre.
– Vitamin heaven is what you find at Juice by Nature in the Red Light District!
– Sunday brunch day! At Wilde Westen in Bos and Lommer the Bottemless Brunch is waiting for you!
– Also Bar Kauffmann celebrates the Sunday brunch. You’re welcome from 10.00 hours.
The best Friday after work drinks in town:
* Check our blog with 14 x the best Friday After Work drinks in Amsterdam!
Three delicious foodie lists for a very tasty weekend:
>> 10 x the best Asian street food in Amsterdam
>> 18 x finger licking good pizzas that you want to eat tonight
>> 10 x the most delicious oysters in town
We have many more lists! Check them here >>
– Listening to beautiful stories or live music while sitting in a bubble bath? It’s possible! On the roof of Volkshotel during the Badplaats Winter Sessions this Sunday!
– Time for a culinary pubquiz! At ‘t Blauwe Theehuis you can join the Indonesian themed Foodquiz, with a 6-course menu included. Limited seats available!
– Start your Saturday the best possible way during Vondelgym Morning Workout x the Hoxton.
– Saturday night it’s time for the most fun cultural party of the year: Museumnacht 2016! Where are you and your friends going?
– It’s time for the Won Hundred sample sale today (Thursday). Discounts up to 80% at their shop on the Raadhuisstraat.
– You can also shop at the Westergasterrein this weekend during the Sunday Market.
– Discover the city in a complete new way this fall with my tips from the Amsterdam City Guide. Of course you shop this and Wanderlust at Hutspot, YAY, Hartje Oost, All The Luck In The World, Pluk, Toon, MaisonNL, Ninour, Restored and Mendo!
– And of course there are many other shops on the blog. Check them here >>
– The Kunsthuis welcomes wild life photographer David Yarrow this weekend. Besides his beautiful photo art he will also presents is new book. The exhibition will be till November 19!
– The exhibition of the Swiss artist Jean Tinguely in the Stedelijk Museum will definitely make an impression. His arts consists of moving machines, very cool! Until March 5!
– At the Tropenmuseum you can check out the newest exhibition “The Boeddha”. This expo will learn you all about the Buddha and Buddhism. Until January 29!
– You can still go to the cool street art of Banksy in the MOCO museum until December 31.
– In Foam you can check out the impressive pictures of the Chinese photographer Ai Weiwei about the refugee crisis.
– In De Hallen you can visit the photography exhibition of Face The Dutch, There to be admired until November 15!
– African music with electronic beats through the stereos during Hotel Tropique at Canvas this Friday.
– Or shake your booty during Friyay in the Supperclub!
– Have you also heard our Happy Weekend Playlists? Check our playlists here! >>
Meer travel vlogs? Abonneer je dan gratis op mijn Youtube kanaal YOURLBB.TV! Perfect voor een lazy morning en je weg wilt dromen bij mooie reizen.