9 x hotspots hidden behind the Albert Cuyp market17 February 2016
the nicest hotspots at the Albert Cuyp Amsterdam
The Albert Cuyp in De Pijp is of course best known as a market where you can get your groceries every day of the week and buy the best street food. But did you know that you can find serval hotspots here as well, hidden behind the market stalls? Nice places to eat a bite, have a drink or to shop. Discover them all in this blog! Have fun at these 9 hotspots at the Albert Cuyp in Amsterdam!
8 X Food & drinks at the Albert Cuyp Amsterdam
– Venkel: on the Albert Cuyp you find salad bar Venkel. Here you order delicious salads with fruit and vegetables from The Netherlands.
– De Japanner: for Japanese finger food you should go to De Japanner! On the menu you’ll find classics like Japanese sushi, yakitori and tempura. But the chef prepares various specials with fresh market produce as well.
– Pho 91: an Asian spot where you can eat Vietnamese food. Extra nice is their interior with a mix of Vietnamese items and vintage furniture.
– Calle Ocho: here you go for some great street food and cocktail! Think of nachos, tacos, quesadillas, ceviche and tequila!
– YAY Health Store & More: this spot brings all the healthy things together and motivates you to live healthy. The raw food cafe is all about clean and pure food and in the store they sell sustainable products.
– The Butcher: a spot to eat burgers. Good burgers! Make sure to drink a cocktail after dinner at their secret Butcher Bar.
– Bazar: for delicious food you should go to the Bazaar! The dishes are mainly sourced from North Africa and the Middle East. Extra nice are the coloured tables and lamps.
– Trust: a tip from one of our readers! A nice lunchroom at the Albert Cuyp!
1 x Shopping at the Albert Cuyp Amsterdam
– Noor: score your latest outfit at Noor! You will find affordable but fashionable clothes, shoes and accessories here. The perfect place if you’re looking for a special dress or an original festival shirt!
Do we miss a spot at the Albert Cuyp in Amsterdam? Let us know!
- Get our
- Amsterdam app
- With over 800 hotspots nearby
Now on Yourlbb.tv
Looking for a nice restaurant where you can eat gluten free? That’s not always so
YES, it’s time for my favourite part of the week.. weekend! Now we’ve been really