Just a few weeks and it’s Christmas! Together with fellow bloggers and journalists I got invited by the tourist board of Vienna to come to town to experience Christmas . I LOVED it! Vienna is such a cool city, with historic highlights, cosy Christmas markets and vintage industrial hotspots. Exactly how I like it best! You can follow my daily adventures via social media here: Twitter (@yourLBB) or Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest at ‘yourLBB’
Here’s my social Monday update to kick off week 49
1) After arriving in Vienna with Transavia we went to our family run hotel Harmonie in the 9th district we went straight for the Christmas markets. Almost every district in Vienna has it’s own Christmas market where you can buy the original Viennese snow globe (great souvenir!) and delicious regional food. Of course you drink punch or Gluhwein with it!
2) One of the newest hotspots in the 1st district in Vienna is restaurant Labstelle. I really liked the interior design with the lams of Tom Dixon and use of wood. The food is the best I had so far in Vienna. All products used are local produced or organic. Yummy!
3) I’m so happy with my new Samsung Galaxy S4Zoom camera. It makes such beautiful pictures! Like this perfect photo of the Stefansdom.
4) Vienna has a true coffee culture. And you all know how much I Love coffee :-). I’ll post a blog with the best coffee hotspots in Vienna soon!
5) My favourite hotspot in Vienna is Hotel Daniel. It’s located close to the Belvederre palace in an old office building. The interior is very cool! Go for lunch at the bakery, or even better… book a room for your stay in Vienna!
6) For the best open air rooftop view in Vienna the 25hrs Bar at the 25hrs hotel is a must visit. This skybar is very laid back and locals and tourist love to come here for a drink!
PS: more hotspots are in the Vienna Little Black Book. A city guide to Vienna with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
— This trip to Vienna is sponsored by The Vienna Tourist Board. On Wien.info you will find more great tips for your city trip to Vienna. Have fun! Love to hear how it was. —
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. Or let me know what your favourite places are!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel