impressive collection of cool stuff at sluiz on Ibiza
Are you in the mood for a shopping spree? A favourite of ours is Sluiz on Ibiza. So. Much. Cool.
Stuff here! This super cool store has two locations, but we are totally in love with the Sluiz store in Santa Gertrudis. Here the theme “garage” gets a whole new dimension. When you arrive you first have to pass like 15 massive blue cows. On the parking lot you find all sorts of signs with funny slogans like: “Parking only for blondes” and “Parking only if you’re wearing heels”. So funny.
Next you walk past an old “garage”: full with old tires and other tools. And finally you enter Sluiz: a giant store. Here they sell lots and lots of awesome things for your home. Like ceramic gorilla’s, and pug lamps... First I have to save for a bigger house, but wow! So many cool stuff here!
They also have a food corner with all sorts of special wines and packages. Also for clothes shopping you’re on the right address here. Getting tired of all the first impressions and things the store has to offer? Sit down in the super nice cafe and treat yourself on a yummy fresh cake.
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the Ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!
Anne de Buck