juices and live music in this cute bar in san jose
Raco Verd has been on Ibiza for years and not without a reason. This cute bar with garden is a
favourite amongst the locals and the tourists. One good reason to go here is the location. Raco Verd is situated in one of the nicest villages of Ibiza: San José. This village is build around a beautiful white church on a square. Around it you will see more white tiny houses which stand out beautifully against the blue sky. If feels like time has stopped here.
Raco Verd in Ibiza lies opposite the white little church and has a bar with terrace and a really cool garden to lounge in. Which is our favourite part to do at Raco Verd! In the morning you get here the nicest cappuccino and have a very tasty tostada with tomato and avocado. Even something so simple tastes so much better than in The Netherlands! You also have to try one of the juices on the menu. We tried the berry frappé and the tropical burst, both very fresh and delicious.
During the day its a nice spot to relax, but also at nighttime Raco Verd is a cool place to be. As soon as the sun goes down this locations turns into a vibrant spot with live music. So it’s time to change your cappuccino for a cocktail – with fresh fruit. Sit back and let the guitar tunes get to you… We love it!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the Ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drinks and shop hotspots!
Plaza de la Iglesia