If you ever have the chance to celebrate Christmas in NY… do so!! I’m here for a small week now and love the city during the holiday season. All the Christmas trees with beautiful lights and a super sale at all the stores. Happy shopping ;-). We celebrated Christmas at my brother’s house and had a great time! Spending time with the family and discovering new hotspots with my love. A perfect week! Hope you had great holidays too and love to hear what your plans for NYE are! You can follow my daily adventures via social media here: Twitter (@yourLBB) or Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest at ‘yourLBB’
Here’s my social Monday update to kick off week 1
1) I can never get enough of the New York skyline! For Christmas the Empire State Building was all dressed up in red and green.
2) Brunch with my love at our favourite restaurant in Williamsburg! Maison Premiere is famous for their oysters. They do happy hour too!
3) Next to Rosarita Fishshack there’s a new hotspot called Shelter. Great empenadas and woodoven pizza in a cool interior that looks like a old Western tavern.
4) The happy couple in NY! We had such a great week going to our favourite restaurants and shop at new concept stores. <3
5) Lunch in the Lower East Side at The Fat Radish. An all time favourite! Super healthy organic food in a cool industrial interior. Make sure you try the lunch G&T’s!
6) If you want to experience a different kind of NY go to Harlem for dinner. My favourites there are Red Rooster and the newly opened The Cecil. At The Cecil they serve culy African food. We loved it!
PS: more hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We www.instagram.com/yourLBB
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel
Anne de Buck