Wohnzimmer Berlin is a great all day cafe at Prenzlauerberg
In Amsterdam we have these hipster cafes: Cafe Brecht and De Ruyschkamer. Wohnzimmer Berlin is Cafe Brecht at XL. It’s located in the lovely Prenzlauerberg district of Berlin and is open from coffee till late. It’s quite a large cafe that is perfect to go for a chat with friends during the day and wine and beer at night. Wohnzimmer Berlin gives you the feeling of sitting in a living room from the seventies and eighties at the same time. All the furniture is vintage! Some items are revamped and got a new fabric, but most of it is original. I keep surprising myself how cheap Berlin is compared to Amsterdam. And I can tell you that the glasses with red wine are a lot fuller as well ;-)!
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -