Voo Store is a must visit on a shopping spree in Kreuzberg!
Voo Store in Berlin is a very nice concept store for everyone who loves fashion, lifestyle and concept stores. If you wouldn’t know that Voo Store is where it is you would easily pass the alley to to entrance. It’s located at a courtyard behind the Oranienstraße in the Berlin neighbourhood Kreuzberg.
At VooStore in Kreuzberg they sell brands like: Acne Studios, Nike, Stutterheim and Minimarket. The lifestyle products are so cool, you want to buy them all. So leave some free space in your suitcase ;-).
Voo Store Berlijn
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A Berlin City Guide with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel