Shopping in Berlin Mitte: concept store Type Hype!
Type Hype is a coffee bar and lifestyle store in North Mitte in Berlin. Like the name suggests this store is all about typography. The store is full of unique posters, hand printed postcards, canvas totes and graphic prints. You can also go to Type Hype for coffee and cake. They serve it at an old print press where used as a table.
Tip: looking for an original souvenir? Type Hype sells several items with graphic prints of Berlin on it!
Type Hype Be Berlin
Address: Rosa-Luxembourg-Straße 9, Berlin
Neighbourhood: Berlin Mitte
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel