Discover the best things to do in aarhus in this blog!
Aarhus is the perfect destination for a city trip. The city is not too big and the river that runs through the city gives a clear overview and makes you find your way quite easily. The old city center is delightful to stroll and shop around and drink coffee. But the area around the city is just as beautiful. We tried everything for you and these are the 10 must-do’s in Aarhus!
10 x Aarhus tips that you want to do!
- Walk around DOKK1. This is the new modern building of the library and the municipal service and has many “hidden” art works.
- Rent a bike and cycle along the coastline to the forests. With a little bit of luck you will spot deers and other wild animals!
- When on your bike, cycle past the Marselisborg Palace, this is the summer residence of the queen.
- Visit the ARoS Art Museum with the beautiful rainbow panorama.
- Walk through the famous Møllestien street with the old Danish style color houses.
- Shop Scandinavian brands such as Sostrene Grene, COS and Monki in the Latin Quartier.
- Visit the Moesgaard Museum, in the middle of the forests. Here you will learn all about the Vikings that established Aarhus.
- Drink & bites and one of the two food markets. For your quick bite and easy going vibe you go to the Aarhus Street Food markets, for the extensive night of drinking the Aarhus Food Market is the place where you want to be.
- Spot “The Iceberg” in the area of Aarhus Ø. This is the new neighborhood filled with innovative architecture. Dit is een nieuwe wijk vol met innovatieve architectuur.
- Stroll around the botanical gardens on the top of the hill of Den Gamle By.
Have fun when visiting Aarhus! We have a guide filled with tips for you!
Tip: did you see Yourlbb’s other top lists for Aarhus? Or check-out Visitaarhus.com for many more tips!
- 3 x the best coffee in Aarhus
- 9 x great restaurants in Aarhus
- 3 x the best hotels in Aarhus
- 4 x shopping tips in Aarhus
- 10 x fun things to do in Aarhus
- Aarhus Travel Guide: 48 hours in Aarhus
- 9 x reasons why we love Aarhus
- Discover the Aarhus Central Food Market
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -