Don’t miss out on this when you’re in New york: The Meatball Shop!
You see them everywhere: The Meatball Shop in New York! If you’re in Brooklyn, or the Lower East Side, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Greenwich Village or Chelsea. Everywhere you can eat delicious meatballs!
Do you feel like pork, beef, chicken or maybe a vegetarian ball? At The Meatball Shop in New York you get the choice out of four sorts! Next you choose a matching sauce: spicy meat, mushrooms, parmesan, pesto or tomato sauce. And by chance order a side dish. I have to confess that I never eat meatballs in Amsterdam. But they are very delicious at The Meatball Shop! For lunch, dinner or just in between.
Discover more hotspots in New York in our New York City Guide by clicking on the black button below. Enjoy your trip to the Big Apple!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
84 Stanton St.New York (Lower East Side)