Asian street food and burgers at The Bun Tel Aviv
Around the corner of Carmel Market in Tel Aviv you can find hotspot The Bun. It sounds like a ’normal’ burger bar (at least that is what I thought!), but you will be surprised when you walk inside. Because at The Bun Tel Aviv they sell delicious pan Asian street food. And I got really happy when I discovered they had Bao’s on their menu.
I first discovered the Bao when I was at Little Bao in Hong Kong and I am fan! Luckily nowadays I can also get a Bao closer to home at Happyhappyjoyjoy. In Tel Aviv The Bun is the number one spot for hamburgers in asian style (steamed buns) with something tasty on the inside! They also have nice curries on the menu at The Bun.
You can take a seat in the industrial interior inside or choose to sit outside with a view on Pasta Basta. Another nice hotspot in the neighbourhood of the Carmel Market!
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide by clicking the black button below:
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
Hillel hazaken 18Tel Aviv