this hotspot in hong kong is for carnivores
The Blue Butcher in Hong Kong is for meat lovers! A very nice restaurant and bar located
on Hollywood Road in Shueng Wan. If you’re a carnivore like me you will love this place. I was there for lunch and had a burger downstairs. This hotspot is located in SOHO which is one of the most vibrant areas in Shueng Wan in Hong Kong.
In the evening the restaurant is upstairs and downstairs is the place to be for your pre dinner cocktails!
I love the details of their interior design. Blue accents and dark wood make it a cosy place for dinner with friends or your love. The Black Agnus burger is a must try. But when I’m back for dinner next time I will definitely order one of the steaks!
Hong Kong Travel Tips
> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: on my last trip I flew with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong they connect you to dozens of destinations throughout Asia. Search for cheap tickets here >>
> Tip: for only € 100,- you can book a stopover in Hong Kong when you fly with Cathay Pacific!
> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN HONG KONG:
– The Peninsula: stunning views over the skyline of Hong Kong
– Mandarin Oriental: incredible luxurious and classic hotel
– Ritz Carlton: in this hotel you also find the famous Ozon bar
– Hotel Stage: hip hotel close to theTemple Street night market
– Madera Hollywood: the location of this hotel in the heart of Soho is perfect!
– The Jervois: one of the best hotel in the hip Shueng Wan district
– Cordis Hotel: very luxurious hotel in Kowloon next to a huge shopping mall
– East Hong Kong: great lifestyle hotel with a cool rooftop bar
– 99 Bonham: hip hotel in the cool Shueng Wan district
– W Hong Kong: highly recommend in the summer because of the rooftop pool
– Cue Hotel: affordable lifestyle hotel in Wan Chai
– One96: staying for a longer time in Hong Kong? Then book a serviced apartment!
– The Park Lane Hotel: nice hotel in Causeway Bay with one of the best rooftop bars
108 Hollywood RdHong Kong
- Read more? -