My favourite coffee shops in Mitte and Prenzlauerberg are from The Barn Berlin
Spotted at The Barn Berlin: the new trend called slow coffee. No high tech machines, but back to real coffee beans and a coffeemaker that looks most like the glasses you used at your chemistry class. Yes, at The Barn Berlin they like to take it slow and make real coffee :-). For the sugar lovers among us I have bad news… at The Barn Berlin they don’t serve sugar in your coffee. The alternative: sweet milk from a farm just outside of town. The Barn Berlin is the perfect hot spot to start the day with a good (slow) coffee and an organic breakfast! Two locations: North Mitte and Prenzlauerberg.
The Barn Berlin:
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel