this is why we love the new the avocado show location:
- The Avocado Show has some of the best avo-dishes in town. I tried almost all of them and especially love the bun burger, vegan paradise and salvocado.
- With three location in Amsterdam we can expect the crowds to spread out over the city, which could mean less waiting during peak hours. Or not! LOL.
- The location at Keizersgracht has outdoor seating during warm weather months.
- And did I mention already that it’s open for dinner as well? That means they probably will also serve avo-snacks between lunch and dinner. Looking forward to those creations!
- The Avocado Show Kiezersgracht also has a space for private events, like dinners or workshops.
- Did you know they also have a location in Brussels at the Anspachlaan 66 with two levels?
- Good news for all travellers! Because they will expand the number of branches all over Europe.
- The new location at Keizersgracht will open the doors in May.
Follow @yourlbb on Instagram
Looking for a great and trendy hotel in Amsterdam?
» The Hoxton: favourite lifestyle hotel right on the canals.
» Sir Adam: with the coolest view over Amsterdam.
» Pillows Anna van den Vondel: great hotel close to Vondelpark.
» Hotel Mercier: new hotel in the cosy and historic Jordaan district.
» Hotel V: with two locations and a great restaurant, in the city center and East.
» Pulitzer Amsterdam: on the canals at the border of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan.
» Hotel Dwars: small scale around the corner of the trendy Utrechtsestraat.
» INK Hotel: lifestyle hotel in the heart of the city.
» Conscious Hotel Westerpark: in a beautiful building at the industrial Westergasterrein area.
» Het Volkshotel: affordable and with a cool rooftop bar.
» The Student Hotel: budget proof in trendy East.
» QO Amsterdam: eco design hotel with a great skybar.
» Morgan & Mees: boutique hotel in Amsterdam West.
» Generator Hostel: the best poshtel of the city located in a park.
OUR FAVOURITE HIGHLIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM:
PSSSST… DISCOVER MORE (TRAVEL)tips IN MY (NEW) BOOKS!
- Feed Your Wanderlust – Travel Guide for a bohemian lifestyle (new in 2018)
- Staycation – 22 guides and shortlists for a vacation close to home (new in 2018)
- Wanderlust – Urban Travel Style Guide
- De Amsterdam City Guide (Dutch) & The Amsterdam City Guide (English)
A great gift for yourself or a friend who loves to travel just as much as you do!
Keizersgracht 449Amsterdam (Amsterdam City Center)
Anne de Buck