Great atmosphere and great cocktails at Ted’s Lookout in Hong Kong!
Cocktail time! And one of my fav spots for that is Ted’s Lookout in Hong Kong. The
girl working at concept store Kapok recommended it to me and I’m happy I tried it out. it’s around the corner of Star Street which is a quirky area in Wan Chai where you can find a lot of nice fashion stores and wine bars.
Ted’s Lookout opened the doors a few years ago and I have to say I love their interior design. Industrial meets orient express vintage! With chesterfield couches to relax in and a bar to drink cocktails all night long. On the menu you find international bar bites and burgers but the main reason to go here is for the great drinks!
Hong Kong Travel Tips
> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: on my last trip I flew with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong they connect you to dozens of destinations throughout Asia. Search for cheap tickets here >>
> Tip: for only € 100,- you can book a stopover in Hong Kong when you fly with Cathay Pacific!
> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN HONG KONG:
– The Peninsula: stunning views over the skyline of Hong Kong
– Mandarin Oriental: incredible luxurious and classic hotel
– Ritz Carlton: in this hotel you also find the famous Ozon bar
– Hotel Stage: hip hotel close to theTemple Street night market
– Madera Hollywood: the location of this hotel in the heart of Soho is perfect!
– The Jervois: one of the best hotel in the hip Shueng Wan district
– Cordis Hotel: very luxurious hotel in Kowloon next to a huge shopping mall
– East Hong Kong: great lifestyle hotel with a cool rooftop bar
– 99 Bonham: hip hotel in the cool Shueng Wan district
– W Hong Kong: highly recommend in the summer because of the rooftop pool
– Cue Hotel: affordable lifestyle hotel in Wan Chai
– One96: staying for a longer time in Hong Kong? Then book a serviced apartment!
– The Park Lane Hotel: nice hotel in Causeway Bay with one of the best rooftop bars
17A Moon StHong Kong
Check the Facebook page
Anne de Buck