Slow down at the sluiz lounge bar after your shopping spree at sluiz
A nice spot in Ibiza to shop and drink coffee / eat cake is Sluiz. A concept store and Lounge Bar,
next to each other. I have to warn you though: shopping at concept store Sluiz can be pretty overwhelming, because there is so much to see in this crazy store. That’s why there is Sluiz Lounge Bar, a bar where you can sit down, relax and take everything in.
The ceiling is covered with ivy, which gives the cafe a nice nature vibe. Like the ultimate indoor feeling but then outside. Whenever I’m on Ibiza I always visit Sluiz Lounge Bar. Try one of the homemade cakes and order a coffee… ready for the next shopping spree!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the Ibiza HOTSPOTS?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!