From concept stores to fashion shop: here you have to go!
In the mood for a shopping spree in Amsterdam East but no idea where to go? Yourlbb selected the best shops for a fun day of shopping Amsterdam East. From concept store to fashion shop. In this blog you can read all about 14 shopping spots for a good shopping day in East. Missing one? Let us know!
Curious about áll hotspots in Amsterdam East? Check our Amsterdam East Guide!
15 x shopping in Amsterdam East
– Draagbaar: Draagbaar is a concept store and hairdresser in one. Here they sell stuff of aspiring designers; from accessories for the home to jewelry.
– Hartje Oost: a beautiful shop and coffee boutique in one. With only fine brands and handmade, vintage and self designed items. Make sure you go there with an empty stomach, then you also found a cosy place to lunch!
– All the Luck in the World: at this third location of All the Luck in The World in East you’ll find furniture, made by aspiring as well as established designers who work with natural materials.
– Ashes to Snow: a high-end hairdresser with expo’s, music, nice stuff to buy and a lot more!
– Gekaapt: you already now this place from their fantastic store in West. But now you can also find them in East and score some cool graphic designs, interior eye catchers and loads of other stuff!
– &Klevering: at &Klevering you’ll shop great items for the home. From nice scented candles to vases and from teapots to plant pots.
– We Are Vintage: just a few steps away from the Dapppermarkt you’ll find the place to score some vintage items. Fun fact: at We Are Vintage you pay per kilo!
– CP113: a concept store where you can find fun fashion items! Fashion from Amsterdam to Copenhagen. And they sell delicious coffee as well.
– Doordeweeks: the right place for coffee, make-up, vintage or just new clothes. Doordeweeks has it all!
– Het Faire Oosten: in this beautiful shop you can buy nice stuff that is fairtrade, durable, handmade or locally made. Think cool bags, clothes, sweet cards and jewelry.
– DIV.: DIV. doesn’t just have one, but two locations on the Javastraat. One for men, het Herenkabinet, and one for women, het Vrouwenkabinet. In both shops you’ll find pretty cool streetwear.
– Biggles: fashion lovers probably already know this place. Because men as well as women go here for rough jeans, good basics, nice tops and fun accessories.
– Emporium of Wonders: a nice vintage shop! At Emporium of Wonders you’ll find art, clothes, furniture and accessories. From vintage and secondhand to handmade items.
– Sevenlands: Do you also love Scandinavian items? Make sure you go to Sevenlands for Scandinavian fashion and design.
– De Werkwinkel: pastel colored vases and pots, graphic wall art or unique bags and furniture. At De Werkwinkel you’ll find everything for your very own Pinterest interior!
Have fun shopping in Amsterdam East!
Anne de Buck
- Amsterdam Tips -
- To do -
How fun is this? Discover Amsterdam on a 2.5-hour e-fat bike tour through the center and Amsterdam North.More info & tickets »
Fabrique des Lumières
Perhaps the best new experience in Amsterdam West where art comes to life!Reserve a time slot »
Paddle Board Tour
Discover Amsterdam from the water with this 2-hour paddle board tour of Amsterdam’s canals.Book your ticket »
- Stay -
Pillows Maurits Park
Pillows Maurits at the Park is one of the best new hotels in Amsterdam with spa and wellness.Discover prices »
Hotel Jakarta is sustainable, has a wonderful Indonesian restaurant and a nice swimming pool.Discover prices »
Hotel Boat & Co
Affordable and family-proof hotel with studios and a cozy restaurant near the Westerpark.Discover prices »
- Deals -
Antwerp from € 21,-
What about a day trip to Antwerp? Go by train! Check the direct connections here.Find train tickets »
London return from € 91,-
Travel in 4 hours and 13 minutes and without changing trains with the Eurostar from Amsterdam to London.Find train tickets »
Paris from € 35,-
Much more relaxed than flying! With the Thalys to Paris and get off at Gare du Nord.Find train tickets »