20 X fashion, vintage and concept stores to shop at De Pijp
Yourlbb loves De Pijp! Not surprisingly, now our office is in the neighbourhood. We discovered the best hotspots here before, during or after work. In our De Pijp Guide you can read which (81!) spots you must know. And in our restaurant list you can quickly find the best spots to grab a bite. But, where exactly do you go when you’re in the mood for a shopping spree?
Fashion stores >> Shopping at De Pijp >>
– Noor: hidden behind the market stands of Albert Cuyp and a must visit fashion store when you’re looking for a new outfit.
– Charlie + Mary: shop responsibly! At Charlie + Mary they sell eco-friendly fashion.
– Felice: ‘fast fashion’ at Felice at De Pijp. Here you can find new items every week, from interior design and clothing to wines!
CONCEPT STORES >> Shopping at De Pijp >>
– Hutspot: all time favourite concept store for home accessories and musthaves.
– Things I like, Things I Love: a unique combination of vintage, secondhand, new clothing, upcoming designers and customized items.
– Anna & Nina: at this cute concept store you buy items for your home! But this place is also great for jewellery.
– Cottoncake: from art to the perfect cappuccino and from jewellery to the warmest plaids ever!
– Eland en van der Helst: for beautiful tableware, pretty home accessories, shoes, jewelry and even clothing.
– Thrift Shop: concept store, vintage shop and secondhand shop in one!
VINTAGE STORES >> Shopping at de Pijp >>
– Kaufhaus: for your vintage items go to Kaufhuaus at De Pijp.
– Kiloshop: buying clothes per kg? That’s possible at Kiloshop! And if you’re here anyways… then order a cup of coffee at the coffee bar!
So it’s really nice to shop at De Pijp. Not done yet? Check our blog with 12 shops in Amsterdam West!