Ses escoles ibiza former school turns into hotspot with pure food
At Ses Escoles Ibiza everything is about the details. Here you’ll find delicious and pure food from the land. For example a chicken cooked to perfection and a selection of the nicest veggies grown on Ibiza. In the early days this building used to be a school, which makes it an uber cool spot to have dinner.
The interior is clean and beautiful and you can find the details of the old school building still everywhere!
An important part of Ses Escoles is the olive oil: you will find this in a lot of their meals. This hotspot is for that reason the one and only “olive library” of Ibiza. In the little shop you can do small tasting and buy your favourite olive oil. Very nice as a souvenir for friends back home!
Discover more hotspots on Ibiza in our Ibiza Travel Guide. Just click the black button below!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Carretera Ibiza-Portinatx km 9,8
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -