dance with your feet in the sand at sa trinxa on ibiza
Just past the Jockey Club on Salinas you will find Sa Trinxa Ibiza. It is a bit of a long walk from the parking lots but DJ beats will keep you going. Arriving at Sa Trinxa gives you an instant happy feeling. The waiters at this hotspot on Ibiza are always very friendly and enthusiastic, while they are working hard on their feet in the boiling hot sand.
DJ Jon Sa Trinxa plays the best tunes which you can still hear far out at sea. When the saxophone arrives the party really starts. The public is always happy, dressed well (but scarce) and dancing in the sand with a liter of Sangria in the hand.
Take a jump of Sa Trinxa’s well known pier for a refreshing dive, or book a massage at Cecilia, the friendly Argentinian massage lady with magic hands. Preferably to relax at least a little when you are at this always busy hotspot!
Discover more hotspots on Ibiza in our Ibiza Travel Guide. Just click on the black button below!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Carretera Cavallet 26
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -