Do you know hipster hotspot Roamers in Berlin yet?
Roamers is a super cool hotspot in Berlin. This hidden gem is located in the upcoming neighbourhood Neukölln South of Kreuzberg. Roamers is a must visit for coffee lovers! in the summer time the outdoor patio is really nice. But don’t worry the interior design of Roamers in Berlin is super cosy for the colder days too.
If you’re at Roamers and you’re hungry the carrot cake is a must try! At the end of the day hipsters go there for a wine or IPA while enjoying a plate of antipasti.
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof deisgn hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel