Restaurants at de Pijp for a bite, shared dining or extensive dining
Whether you’re up for a small bite or extensive. There are so many nice restaurants De Pijp where you can have a nice meal! Check out this blog about our favourite restaurants where we categorised them a quick bite, extensive dining or shared dining. So that you can find a nice restaurant even easier tonight!
Extensive dining >> the best restaurants at De Pijp >>
– Cannibale Royale: meat off the charcoal grill, beer and wine. At Cannibale Royale Amsterdam you can enjoy simple but delicious meat dishes!
– Café Carbon: a meat spot at the Van Wou also with meat dishes. Order an amazing big piece of meat that you can share with each other.
– Mana Mana: a tiny vegetarian restaurant with good food!
– Thrill Grill: the juicy burgers of Thrill Grill are a definite must-try.
– Americano Bar & Kitchen: one of yourlbb’s personal favourite! A NY style Italian chic restaurant at Amstel.
– Venster 33: the restaurant of the famous Cas Jansen! Here you can order small dishes to mix and match.
– Volt: gastrobar at Ferdinand Bol with a really good menu. And don’t forget to order the oysters as starters!
– Pho91: Asian hotspot where you can eat Vietnamese food.
– Spaghetteria: this is a nice hotspot for a good affordable pasta. And who doesn’t like to have a nice pasta now and then?
– Izakaya: a hotspot where you can eat sush, obviously can’t be missing on this list! Restaurant Izakaya is one of our favourites.
– Brut de Mer: the first seafood bar at De Pijp! Perfect for oysters and champagne.
– Sinne: this classic restaurant with French and Mediterranean dishes is located in the neighbourhood of Sarphatipark. Don’t forget to make a reservation!
– Roasterz: if you like soul food then you must come here! Here there’s chicken wings, ribs or satay with fried rice and ketjap on the menu.
– Fa. Pekelhaaring: since opening this Italian restaurant is a popular hotspot! So definitely make a reservation beforehand.
Shared dining >> the best restaurants at De Pijp >>
– Paskamer: at this new dining cafe at De Pijp you order all kinds of small bites. Fun to share and to try out new things! Also a perfect hotspot for an evening cocktails drinking.
– Basq Kitchen: after Rotterdam now also in Amsterdam! On the menu there are all kinds of warm and cold tapas from the Basque kitchen. Spanish wines and bites platters can also be ordered here!
– Little Collins: on Thursday and Friday you can dine here and choose from 13 small dishes off the menu.
– Boca’s: good wines and plateaus to share. At Boca’s it’s always crazy busy in a good way. Also nice for a date with drinks!
A quick bite >> the best restaurants De Pijp! >>
– The Fat Dog: go to The Fat Dog for champagne and hotdogs. The restaurant from Ron Blaauw!
– The Butcher: a burger spot at Albert Cuypstraat. Don’t forgot to drink a cocktail at the secret Butcher Bar after dinner!
– Friterie Par Hasard: snack in style at Frites Pas Hasard (previously called Frites uit Zuyd). And, they have the best (organic) frikandel here!
– De Pizzabakkers: a phenomenon in Amsterdam and with multiple locations. Including De Pijp! For original pizza and prosecco.
– Geflipt: another burger bar! Try for example the lamb burger with salsa verde, feta cheese and cucumber.
Do you know another nice restaurants at De Pijp that’s not on this list? Then let us know!
And have you spotted Yourlbb’s guides for other must visit districts yet? Check them here:
Amsterdam City Center >> Amsterdam East >> Amsterdam North >> Amsterdam Old South >> De Baarsjes >> De Pijp >> Haarlemmerbuurt >> Jordaan >> Nine Streets >> NDSM Wharf >> Red Light District >> Rivierenbuurt >> Spaarndammerbuurt >> Stadionbuurt
OUR FAVOURITE HIGHLIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM:
Anne de Buck