go to PMQ Hong Kong for unique souvenirs and more
Make sure you go to MPQ when in Hong Kong! It stands for Police Military Quarters and is
situated in the suburb Shueng Wan. Back in the day it were old barracks where police officers used to live with their family’s. Now the PMQ is a shopping heaven in Hong Kong where young and upcoming designers own their own stores.
Nice items in Hong Kong are mostly as expensive as in Amsterdam. So don’t expect to find any cheap buys at PMQ ;-). But when you are in a shopping mood, you can spend hours wandering the different levels.
Hong Kong Travel Tips
> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: on my last trip I flew with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong they connect you to dozens of destinations throughout Asia. Search for cheap tickets here >>
> Tip: for only € 100,- you can book a stopover in Hong Kong when you fly with Cathay Pacific!
> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN HONG KONG:
– The Peninsula: stunning views over the skyline of Hong Kong
– Mandarin Oriental: incredible luxurious and classic hotel
– Ritz Carlton: in this hotel you also find the famous Ozon bar
– Hotel Stage: hip hotel close to theTemple Street night market
– Madera Hollywood: the location of this hotel in the heart of Soho is perfect!
– The Jervois: one of the best hotel in the hip Shueng Wan district
– Cordis Hotel: very luxurious hotel in Kowloon next to a huge shopping mall
– East Hong Kong: great lifestyle hotel with a cool rooftop bar
– 99 Bonham: hip hotel in the cool Shueng Wan district
– W Hong Kong: highly recommend in the summer because of the rooftop pool
– Cue Hotel: affordable lifestyle hotel in Wan Chai
– One96: staying for a longer time in Hong Kong? Then book a serviced apartment!
– The Park Lane Hotel: nice hotel in Causeway Bay with one of the best rooftop bars
35 Aberdeen St, Central, Hong KongHong Kong