ANTI JETLAG ESPRESSO MARTINI’S at OZONE IN HONG KONG
Ozone rooftop bar in Hong Kong is the highest rooftop bar in the world. You can find the Ozone Bar on the 118 floor of The Ritz Carlton Hotel the neighbourhood Kowloon in Hong Kong. It’s kinds touristy but one of those places you have to check out once when you’re in Hong Kong. They serve great espresso martini’s that are perfect against a jetlag!
The interior is fancy and chic, but don’t expect Ozone to be the most trendy rooftop bar you have ever been to. But hey, it’s the highest one in the world and that makes it worth the visit :-). Fingers crossed for clear sky though because I was there once with clouds and one time with a fantastic view.
Tip: go to the Ozone bar for breakfast. Enjoy fresh cappuccinos and a really extensive breakfast buffet, while you’re looking at the skyline from Hong Kong! What a great way to start the day!
Hong Kong Travel Tips
> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: on my last trip I flew with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong they connect you to dozens of destinations throughout Asia. Search for cheap tickets here >>
> Tip: for only € 100,- you can book a stopover in Hong Kong when you fly with Cathay Pacific!
> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN HONG KONG:
– The Peninsula: stunning views over the skyline of Hong Kong
– Mandarin Oriental: incredible luxurious and classic hotel
– Ritz Carlton: in this hotel you also find the famous Ozon bar
– Hotel Stage: hip hotel close to theTemple Street night market
– Madera Hollywood: the location of this hotel in the heart of Soho is perfect!
– The Jervois: one of the best hotel in the hip Shueng Wan district
– Cordis Hotel: very luxurious hotel in Kowloon next to a huge shopping mall
– East Hong Kong: great lifestyle hotel with a cool rooftop bar
– 99 Bonham: hip hotel in the cool Shueng Wan district
– W Hong Kong: highly recommend in the summer because of the rooftop pool
– Cue Hotel: affordable lifestyle hotel in Wan Chai
– One96: staying for a longer time in Hong Kong? Then book a serviced apartment!
– The Park Lane Hotel: nice hotel in Causeway Bay with one of the best rooftop bars
1 Austin Road West Kowloon, Hong KongHong Kong